Share it with a Friend
An Ocean Of Change: Join Liam on his Mission to Save our Oceans and Seas from the ever-growing amounts of pollution found there.
How can one little boy with a simple idea change the entire world?
Find out, along with Liam and his friends, as they choose responsibility for the place they love most – the beach. You’ll learn:
- The power of small positive choices, and where they can take you
- How to change hearts and minds with the power of information
- Some of the biggest problems facing our world today
- What children and adults can do about it
- The power of working together, and how just a few small actions can make a world of difference
If you’re looking for a fun book for your young ones that includes all of today’s most important issues, from the environment to diversity, while tackling what it means to grow up mindful and dependable, this diverse, eco-friendly picture children’s book is exactly what you need in your book bin or on the shelf!
There’s a lot of work to do to make the world a better place – and it’s no exaggeration to say it’s the adventure of a lifetime! The only question is: is your child ready?